LOve,,TaLks



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox





xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



ThE LoVes & DrEaMs



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Thursday, March 15, 2007

I haven't updated in so long basically because I have no time and no mood to blog. I have been so busy recently with my school work. Finished my seminar presentation and got an A, when my teacher was expecting an A+ from me. Geez..

Also, I made a discovery. Call me slow or what, but I have found out that guys look at apperance so much it gets me on my nerves. Like today, there was one space left in the lift, and this guy in my class asked my girlfriend in because she was sick. But you know what? I was even more sick than her. I was coughing non-stop, till my stomach muscles hurt, and I was weak. To think he said "Kamu masuk, kamu sakit" In other words, you come in, coz u're sick. I mean, not like I want to be in the lift, but couldn't they have decided who needed the lift more? I mean, what is it with guys? Why do they always want to be seen with pretty or cute girls. Do you mean that average girls like me don't deserve to be treated well just because we are plain looking? Its so irritating how many guys in this world are so superficial.

That was not all. My friend, the one invited into the lift, was rude to me, when I told her something simple. Just because she's sick dosen't mean she has to act like that. I mean I don't and many other people don't too. Or maybe because I am more loud and tomboyish, that's why guys think that I don't deserve to be treated like any normal girl. Hey guys..wake up..how girls act..whether they are pretty or not, ladylike or not, trendy or not, sexy or not, they deserve to be treated like ladies. This is the basic respect that guys should have for girls. Unfortunately, many guys don't have this respect.

Just needed to get that off my chest. May have another update later tonight. Now I have to do my essay...Trust me, it ain't easy....


starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 7:55 PM




eLaInE
University of New South Wales
19
26.02.1987
jesh_elaine87@hotmail.com
PiNk..! Chocs..sunsets..sunrise
Hypocritics


xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,wisH



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[x [x] Buy guess skirt
[ ] Get GPA 8
[x] buy The pink hand bag
[x] Roxy jacket + wallet
[ ]font color= hotpink>x
] Brand new room

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,Lovely friends



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[friend] [AmAnDa.FaItH] [MaE] [MinGhUi] [DoMiNIc]
[CaRm] [MelIsSa] [AlIna] [ShAnYiNg] [ChArlEne]
[CelEst] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
||aLLRightsReserveD||
__[[JaNetH,,--+"

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox