ThE LoVes & DrEaMs
xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
Monday, January 15, 2007
Ohmigosh...I have been having so much english work recently. On top of that, the essay topics that I was talking about yesterday, just came in today. The "wonderful" thing is that I am not really kneen on those topics. But I would still have to choose one topic. I would probably do something related to the media.
Gee..I have so much work to catch up on that I am afraid I can't cope. The only thing keeping me going is the want to do well in my degree course. I am afraid that I will not do well enough to get at least a nd class honours. I guess I am just born a worrywort.
On top of all that, my mom's been trying to find fault with me the past week even though I did not do anything to anger her. Like last night, I got reprimanded for listening to the radio while going to bed. That left me scratching my head, wondering what just went on. I guess sometimes there is some communcation problem. The thing is, she wants me to do things her way, without listening to my opinon. I wish she could listen to my opinion without getting irritated or angry. Its difficult to talk to her without her getting irritated. Sigh...
Till the next time...wish me luck...
starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 9:32 PM