ThE LoVes & DrEaMs
xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
Sunday, December 10, 2006
*Groans* I came home at 11pm for both friday and saturday. Friday was an outing with my bestie..6 hours of shopping in heels..my legs almost died. To think that my bestie said that i will have pig legs on saturday. Lol...I waited for her to try at least 5 different set of clothes..this is what I get..And she is on her way to florida as I type. That lucky girl...
Yesterday was my sister/senior's and her twin brother's 21st birthday party. Met many of my old seniors. Lol...was quite a funny sight cuz there were so many pictures being taken that by the time all pictures were taken, the candles were almost gone. The party scene was quite choatic cuz we didnt know who was talking to who..The birthday gal was pretty and birthday boy dashing...Lol...tho we commented that birthday boy was not formal enough..Lol..Her house almost burst with people..to bad I could not stay till the end of the party due to my early curfew. *rolls eyeballs*
The funny thing is that I slept from 12 all the way to 3am...and then had ismonia till 6..before falling asleep again. I was rudely awakened by my dad at 7.30am to have breakfast. So now I am groggy, disorientated, tired, sleepy, irritated and whatsnots..I probaly am blabbing away as usual. I would have no idea what I am writing right now. Gee...
I have to go back to Giancoli physics. Thankfully Physics agree with me better than engineering maths. *phew* Lol...Till the next time..
starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 5:03 PM