LOve,,TaLks



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox





xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



ThE LoVes & DrEaMs



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh man..I am going back to Msia tomorrow...going to be there till next year 2nd Jan, I wonder whether I will get the time to blog when I get back. I am happy to be going back though..there's a sale there now, so that means I can go shopping..Lol...Provided that I have enough money..

I saw that my sem 1 results are avaliable for checking, but I refuse to check it. I want to enjoy my holidays first. I don't care. Call it not wanting to face up to reality. Lol..I just cant be bothered to check. The website doesn't work 3/4 the time anyway. And its takes 15mins for the page to load. So bah..wait till next year.

I wonder whether I will be able to study when I get back. I want to, but there are so many noce things to do when I am back in my own hometown. Everthing feels so comfy and cosy. And my room's much bigger, and I have my own bathroom. Everything is much nicer. Can't wait. Lol...

Hiaz..there will be some people I will miss though.. *sobz*...But I guess I can still go online. Lol...Haha..the next time I post will be either in Msia or after next year...till then...

MERRY X'MAS in advance..
HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance too..


starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 10:03 PM




eLaInE
University of New South Wales
19
26.02.1987
jesh_elaine87@hotmail.com
PiNk..! Chocs..sunsets..sunrise
Hypocritics


xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,wisH



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[x [x] Buy guess skirt
[ ] Get GPA 8
[x] buy The pink hand bag
[x] Roxy jacket + wallet
[ ]font color= hotpink>x
] Brand new room

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,Lovely friends



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[friend] [AmAnDa.FaItH] [MaE] [MinGhUi] [DoMiNIc]
[CaRm] [MelIsSa] [AlIna] [ShAnYiNg] [ChArlEne]
[CelEst] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
||aLLRightsReserveD||
__[[JaNetH,,--+"

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox