ThE LoVes & DrEaMs
xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Damm, the one week school hols are ending...Its back to plain old school again...
Its been so long since I updated..coz..well...nothing really interesting is happening...Only mug mug mug and more mugging...I think I am beginning to be more than a nerd than a usual teenager...Man.....
I'm leraning indo lang, since my friends are indonesians and i can curse pretty well in than lang...*grins* Man, I long for the time when i can just play my games without having to feel guilty, but damm, there's no time..I have reports to write and tutorials to do..UNSW seems to be suddenly piling work onto me..More than I can handle...Shit....
Going for a concert at the esplanade tonight...get to dress up..that I like.....Hahaha....I mean, its been so long since I had time to watch somethimg in peace...School hols was pretty fruitful, since I did all my tutorials and homework...Glad about that...
Actually, gald to be going back to school. coz that way, I dont have to stay at home and hear the same thing over and over from my mom....Anyways, until then....
starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 2:28 PM