ThE LoVes & DrEaMs
xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Again, it has been a long time since i last updated...I totally have no time to go online..though i really want to...Uni is like damm busy and have loads to cope with....A levels is so screwed up...Esp Chem...I really am struggling to do two courses at the same time...Its really tough..its hard to pirotise my time..
Finding a balance is no mean feat...You study too much of this, u miss out on the other one...Its fustrating....Baaahhhh...I mean, its tough to perservere when you are struggling so much..And i dont want to let myself down..I just feel like wallowing in self pity and escaping from reality so much sometimes..Yet, there is this inner voice inme that keeps telling me that giving up is a waste...Its better to have tried, then to give up..Ahhh
Yet..loads have happened...my trial summary presenation went really well and my upcoming one is coming along fine. Though I know i will freak out once I go in front of the lecture hall...And my friends, espaecially the indo ones are really nice...I eat Pocky practically everyday....And i go to the same canteen 4 out of 5 days my friends are scared of me....Yong Tau Foo is good in TP..haha...
Until next time though...
starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 7:43 PM