LOve,,TaLks



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox





xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



ThE LoVes & DrEaMs



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Friday, July 21, 2006

Wah..has been so long since i last updated..Been so busy for the past 3 weeks since school started..Bah...
Uni is pretty interesting because it is just so different from jc or sec sch..there is loads, trust me, loads of reading to do on your own..So, if u dont read before hand, u're in deep shit...I try to do my own reading, but with the pending A levels that I am re-doing, its no mean feat.

Academic english is so different and I am just so apalled by the requirements that they want from us. I just finished the first round of my summary presentation, and screwed it up totally, coz i forgot what I had to say. Bah..Damm...

I have another in about 3 weeks time, and I have not even gotten my article...And my A level Chem is like so screwed up...I must do it though, coz i am a SUPERTEEN!!! And besides, i want to do well this time round.
My new indo classmates are totally cool and funny...So i am trying to learn indo from them, though one of them claims I have broken indo...Hahaha...

I really hope my work goes well...

Update soon..Bah....


starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 4:36 PM




eLaInE
University of New South Wales
19
26.02.1987
jesh_elaine87@hotmail.com
PiNk..! Chocs..sunsets..sunrise
Hypocritics


xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,wisH



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[x [x] Buy guess skirt
[ ] Get GPA 8
[x] buy The pink hand bag
[x] Roxy jacket + wallet
[ ]font color= hotpink>x
] Brand new room

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,Lovely friends



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[friend] [AmAnDa.FaItH] [MaE] [MinGhUi] [DoMiNIc]
[CaRm] [MelIsSa] [AlIna] [ShAnYiNg] [ChArlEne]
[CelEst] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
||aLLRightsReserveD||
__[[JaNetH,,--+"

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox