ThE LoVes & DrEaMs
xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Just realised that I have not been updating for a peroid of time. Been too busy after the camp, catching up on he work I missed. And doing all my spidergrams...Some end up looking really small and weird..Some look one sided....
Started playing the sims 2 again last week, have to stop now since uni is starting...Going to miss it man..Play till 2am...normally...while my dad's watching football....
Went thru my maths today, and went to see my new house...Was pretty intresting, coz we were not supposed to go in, but we sneaked in anyway...Haha...thanks to this worker who allowed us to go in, use the lift some more..Haha...wonder what the developer if they found out..Hee..The swimming pool is nice lah....I wanted to jump in swim lah...Hahaha...
Uni starts tomorrow...Half-excited that I am starting my uni days...And afraid...of everything...Cant wait to go over to Aust next year after one year here...Cant wait to go overseas lah..Been waiting like so long to go overseas and experience the life over there...I love UK even more!!
Bah..uni starts tomorrow..and i dont have uni clothes..Ahh...well..I'll just have to dig thru my closet to see what I come up with...
starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 7:58 PM