LOve,,TaLks



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox





xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



ThE LoVes & DrEaMs



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wahhhh....just realised I have three meetings on sat lah...I have oasis, meeting with my darling sista in Christ, and a SUPERTEEN reunion...i dont know which one to go la...how i split myself into two parts after the oasis?? I want to go for both!!! My parents may not allow me to go for the reunion sia..I wanna go. I guess I just have to cancel the meeting with my friend..I miss all the superteens....I shall go for the reunion....!!! My sista will just have to kill me lah...anyways...my uni is starting, and i am like so excited....

until later...


starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 6:04 PM




eLaInE
University of New South Wales
19
26.02.1987
jesh_elaine87@hotmail.com
PiNk..! Chocs..sunsets..sunrise
Hypocritics


xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,wisH



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[x [x] Buy guess skirt
[ ] Get GPA 8
[x] buy The pink hand bag
[x] Roxy jacket + wallet
[ ]font color= hotpink>x
] Brand new room

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,Lovely friends



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[friend] [AmAnDa.FaItH] [MaE] [MinGhUi] [DoMiNIc]
[CaRm] [MelIsSa] [AlIna] [ShAnYiNg] [ChArlEne]
[CelEst] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
||aLLRightsReserveD||
__[[JaNetH,,--+"

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox