LOve,,TaLks



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox





xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



ThE LoVes & DrEaMs



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ooo my..I didnt realise how long it was since i last updated my blog. I start uni on the 3rd Jul..and i keep wondering what uni will be like? Will i fit it..will i understand what the lecturer is crapping about and all those stuff. I keep thinking..what if i fail the first year of uni?? What will I do..and i have no answer.

I am such a sucker for romance novels. The sad, heart-wrenching endings make me cry and cry. Or even if its a happy ending, the novels are so beautifully written that I just cant stop myself from crying, and wishing that real life is just like a fairy tale. But it isint..Sad..Life is anything but a fairytale..and I do have to give myself a dose of reality..Argh..but I do like to be the character of a fairy tale..life would be just so stress free..

Sighs...what do i do with overbearing, authoratative parents? Who refuse to let me use make-up even though i am starting uni soon?? Life is just so not easy...uni..parents...life...argh....



starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 2:01 PM




eLaInE
University of New South Wales
19
26.02.1987
jesh_elaine87@hotmail.com
PiNk..! Chocs..sunsets..sunrise
Hypocritics


xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,wisH



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[x [x] Buy guess skirt
[ ] Get GPA 8
[x] buy The pink hand bag
[x] Roxy jacket + wallet
[ ]font color= hotpink>x
] Brand new room

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,Lovely friends



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[friend] [AmAnDa.FaItH] [MaE] [MinGhUi] [DoMiNIc]
[CaRm] [MelIsSa] [AlIna] [ShAnYiNg] [ChArlEne]
[CelEst] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
||aLLRightsReserveD||
__[[JaNetH,,--+"

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox