LOve,,TaLks



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox





xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



ThE LoVes & DrEaMs



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Heyy peeps..i am here at last...*yay* many many thanks to my friend Amanda..who helped me change the blog skin since my computer was so screwed up..I owe u an ice-cream..How 'bout Italian ice-cream?? I have 'unscrewed' my computer, and i can see my blog skin just fine now. :> and i can post on it just fine too..Apprantly, my dad deleted somethng major file from Micrsoft FrontPage or something.. :<>

Anyways, i just wanted to start blogging since i needed to vent my fustrations and a diary that was kept at home wasnt save..so..i apologise in advance if I bore u out...

Since's its only 8am spore time, I practically have not started my day yet..so..Breakfast time!!


starz-light-up-my-life
,, In Love agaiN,, @ 7:59 AM




eLaInE
University of New South Wales
19
26.02.1987
jesh_elaine87@hotmail.com
PiNk..! Chocs..sunsets..sunrise
Hypocritics


xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,wisH



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[x [x] Buy guess skirt
[ ] Get GPA 8
[x] buy The pink hand bag
[x] Roxy jacket + wallet
[ ]font color= hotpink>x
] Brand new room

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


Her,,Lovely friends



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox


[friend] [AmAnDa.FaItH] [MaE] [MinGhUi] [DoMiNIc]
[CaRm] [MelIsSa] [AlIna] [ShAnYiNg] [ChArlEne]
[CelEst] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox



xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox
||aLLRightsReserveD||
__[[JaNetH,,--+"

xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxox